Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

More Fun with In Colors

Yesterday was such a terrible day that I don't even want to burden you with it all.  In a nutshell, hospitals need to hire someone to be a coordinator between departments so that everyone is aware of what everyone else is doing!  Not having such a person to coordinate results in a family member not knowing where a loved one is for an entire day!  I would not wish that on anyone.... ever!!!

On a happier note, before all this happened, I had been playing around with our new In Colors and made a set of note cards using them.  I must say, I am really enjoying our new In Colors.  I guess I'm a regals kind of person, because these colors just seem rich and beautiful to me.
Here's what I made:
The inspiration came from our Stampin' Up! website for demonstrators.  Of course, I changed them a bit... because that's what I do:)  I like how they turned out.  I stamped each envelope to coordinate with the card.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...