Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

3 Squares Card

Are you ready for another fun card today?  We'll be making this one at my June 13 card class.  This one sports a lot of cute little details that are all quick and fun to do, not to mention more of our wonderful new In Color ribbons.  Take a look.
I've used the flower punch from our new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to punch a cute little flower in each square and then I added a rhinestone in the center of each one.  The squares and the top, smaller white layer of the card are popped up on dimensionals.
Tip:
Punch the flowers first.
Then punch out your squares.
The 3 ribbons are used as what we call Levi tags.  This is such a cute way to use one of the techniques from my Ribbon Techniques Album.  The 'Many Thanks' text is from one of our new photopolymer stamp sets called Another Thank You.  I love it!
I've used some of the papers from our Moonlight DSP Stack to decorate a coordinating strip on the inside of the card as well as the envelope flap.
Who wouldn't want to get this for a thank you?

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...