Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

You Make Me Happy

I have a quick post today and then I'm off to finish prepping for my catalog Preview Party this afternoon.
Today, I have a cute little card made with a Hostess stamp set coming out in our new catalog.  The set is called Hello Love and, like it's name, it's just cute.
The larger white layer is dry embossed.  The smaller white layer features 2 rounded corners, stamped gold highlights (with Gorgeous Grunge) and then, once all the pieces were in place, I spritzed it with gold shimmer.  I was kind of playing with the elegant gold accents against the more rustic look of the embossed layer.  I like the pop of blue with the little bird.
I've decorated the inside of the card and the envelope flap, so everything coordinates nicely.  I left plenty of room on the inside to write a nice note.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...