Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Retro Fresh, Part 4... a File Folder Card

Today's post finishes off a little series of cards using Retro Fresh DSP.  This one is a special card... a file folder card!  It's made with our Envelope Punch Board.  It is super fun and easy to make it.  I promise you.  Once again, I've made a coordinating envelope for my card.  I will add stamping and/or writing on the inside card before I send it, along with a little label on the 'file tab.'  Sometimes, I like to wait until I'm ready to send a card, so I can personalize it for the recipient. 
This card uses the ruffled stretch ribbon to be both an embellishment AND a way to hold it together.  A very special stamp is featured here, too, a personalized stamp.  You can order these stamps with your own wording in them.  They are photopolymer and super fun and easy to use for stamping.
If you haven't tried a file folder card yet, please do.  You don't want to miss out on the fun!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...