Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Oh Wow! That's all I can say... for now.

Where have I been all day?  I've been placing my pre-order for our upcoming new Annual Catalog and peeking at good things.  Be sure you scroll through ALL my blog post today... hee, hee, hee!  All I can say for now is WOW!  It's coming soon and it's going to be great! 
I'm super busy in my studio now, getting ready for my Monday Night Stampers class.  We're going to have more fun playing with ribbons that you can possibly imagine.  I'm about ready to assemble my book now.  I have so many pages that  I am changing out the rings for larger ones.  This will be a chubby little album... full of ribbon goodness.  I may switch out my cover to something a bit more sturdy... just to be sure it holds up well.  I know I'll be using this album a LOT.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...