Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

My Ribbon Techniques Album is finished!

In spite of being a little 'under the weather' for 2 days now and cutting a hole in my finger, I've been busy working on finishing up my Ribbon Techniques Album AND setting up a new Project Life display on my library table.  The display is looking good and my album is so chubby that it will not close flat!  In the midst of it all, the doorbell keeps ringing and new goodies keep arriving.  This is a major challenge to my ability to focus:) 

First up:
My Ribbon Techniques album is all finished and, as you can see, it is sporting a new cover.  I finally got around to trying something that's been on my 'must try' list for a very long time --- stitching on CS.  It's so much fun!  I will be doing this a lot, now.  Here's a little sneak peek for you.  Hello, my chubby little album.  It is full of 46 samples of unique ways to use ribbons.  Can you believe it?  I've had so much fun making this!  Normally, I wouldn't want to put up with an album looking this full, but this is a technique album and I've made it to be interactive.  The reason:  I know I'll be adding more pages in the future.  At that point, I will probably split the album into 2 parts.  Oh the fun!  It shows all kinds of unique things you can do with ribbons, including a little bit of Baker's Twine here and there.  Isn't this pretty?  I just love it!!!
If you look carefully, you'll see that I've used ribbons in 5 different ways on the new cover.  Such ribbon goodness!  I wonder what could be in the pocket in the photo below?  I'll bet it's a special surprise!
Here's a view from the top.  Now, do you believe me when I say it's full of ribbon goodness?
This class is going to be so much fun!

Next up:
I've started working on a new display.  For the beginnings of my new display, I've made a banner from some of the new Project Life cards.  I've kept it simple, to showcase the products.  I'll be adding embellishments soon... because these cute little cards are just begging to have some 'embellies' on them:)  I'll be giving you updates on this as I add more details and more fun items to the display.
One thing to mention is that my studio is constantly changing and evolving.  It's already changed since I took this photo a couple of days ago.  That's what keeps me constantly inspired to create something wonderful each day.  I hope I can inspire you to make something beautiful, too.

Coming Up ... In my next posts:
More Project Life
Card-In-A-Box creations --- 5 sizes!
more samples and details for upcoming classes
7 Habits of Highly Successful Crafters
a Styles of Scrapbooking series
a new, updated Studio Tour
a new Spring Wreath  
more Spring cards and projects
cards and projects with some of our kits
more Ribbon Magic
cards and projects with brand new products!!!

Come back soon and come back often.  
You don't want to miss a thing! 

MY CLASSES FOR MAY:

Monday, May 5 / Monday Night Stampers / 6:00-8:30 / $18.00 / RIBBON MAGIC TECHNIQUE ALBUM

YOU MUST PAY TO REGISTER BY NOON (Sat.), MAY 3!!!
NO LATE REGISTRATIONS CAN BE ACCEPTED.

Friday, May 9 / Friday Night Cards / 6:00-8:30 / $15.00 / BEAUTIFUL POOL PARTY CARDS

Monday, May 12 / Scraps and Prayers / 6:00-8:00 / $15.00 / SWEET SORBET LAYOUT
Pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class.
CLASS FEES INCLUDE ALL MATERIALS EXCEPT YOUR ADHESIVE.
GET A FRIEND TO SIGN UP WITH YOU AND YOU EACH GET A $10. BFF COUPON.
The BFF COUPON is good for shopping at my Prairie Treasures Boutique.

PEEK!
 
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day!
Come back soon for more design inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...