Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Meet the New 2014-2016 In Colors

It is my pleasure to introduce you to our brand new In Colors.  I've been playing with them and, the more I work with them, the more I love them.

Our new In Colors are:
Hello Honey
Blackberry Bliss
Lost Lagoon
Mossy Meadow
Tangelo Twist

Would you like to see what I've made so far?  Take a look.

The framed butterflies show ALL our In Colors... carry-over colors on the left and brand new colors on the right.  I've also made tags (Scalloped Tag Topper punch) from watercolor paper and spritzed each one with one of our new In Colors.  I spritzed them with a mixture of reinker and alcohol.  The filter paper flowers were also spritzed in the same way and then I added additional accents of deeper colors by gently brushing the ink pads directly over the tips of each of the petals.  Super fun and super pretty!  In real life, you can see they have a shimmer to them because, after they dried, I spritzed them again with a mixture of Vanilla Shimmer and alcohol. 
Aren't the ribbons gorgeous.  In one of my upcoming Monday Night Stampers classes, I'll be sharing with you how I made the sparkle on the mini clothespin.  The little gift box has another flower on it made in the same way as the other flowers.  In my next posts, I'll share some brand new card projects I've been making, using our new In Colors.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...