Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Loving our New In Colors!

Before we get started today, be sure to look over on the left on my blog page and see sneak peeks for my next classes!  I really am loving our new In Colors!  They are rich and vibrant and gorgeous.  Today, I have some more fun projects I want to share with you that I've been doing with our new In Colors.  First of all, it was love at first sight when I saw our new In Colors ribbons.  They feel so silky smooth and are just beautiful.  I covered a piece of CS with a strip of each of our new In Colors ribbons.  After smoothing down all the strips of ribbon, I trimmed the layered ribbon piece to fit a couple of card projects I had in mind.  
Then, I started to work on my first card.
The 'Hi' greeting comes from our new photopolymer alphabet called Metro Type Alphabet.   Because it's photopolymer, I could line up both letters on my clear block and stamp the word all at one time.
I added several layers to the front of the card, to pull together all the ribbon colors.  I added a decorative look to the inside of the card, as well, along with a coordinating flap on the envelope.  The striped DSP is from one of our new paper stacks, Moonlight.
Then, I stepped up the card for a nice, finished look.  Just adding 3 little flowers with pearl centers changes the entire look of the card.  The adorable little flowers are from our new trio of punches:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.


So... I had more pieces left, after I cut the ribbon layered piece for my card.  What else could I make?
Come back for my next post and see another card I made with the ribbons layer.  I still have these little strips left.  What should I make with these???  Wouldn't you agree with me?  These new colors are yummy!!!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...