Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Another Ribbons Card

Before we get started today, I want to remind you of my catalog Preview Party this Saturday, May 31, as well as several super fun classes I have planned for June.  Be sure to check them all out.  Now, for today's card ...

I used some more of my layered ribbons scraps to create another colorful ribbons card.  This one has no stamping at all ... yet ... as I want to wait and personalize it when I'm ready to send it to someone special.  I've decorated the inside of the card and the envelope flap so they all coordinate.


As I mentioned before... I'm loving the new In Colors!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...