Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Studio Decor, Part 2

In this post, I'll share a few more of my favorite decor items and try to give you more inspiration for organizing your own crafting space.  I hope you'll read, enjoy and be inspired.

Let's start out with a display in my studio.  This display is on a mission-style library table that I found at an antique store in Iowa.  I change this display on a frequent basis, to showcase new and special products from Stampin' Up!  I always use a color story to coordinate everything.  In this display, I've used colors from our Sweet Sorbet DSP.  I will be changing it soon, to showcase new projects and a new color story.  My display not only inspires my customers, it inspires me ... each and every day.  It gets my creative juices flowing for another day of creativity in my studio.

These little vintage molds are just a fun part of the display, as well as holding some of our pretty, metal buttons.

Using something that you've made yourself, like my wreath here, really helps to add to your enjoyment of working in your space.  You think:  "I made that.  What can I make today?"
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...