Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Sharing Back, Part 1

What's one of the absolutely very best things about sharing your love of paper crafting with others?  It's when they share back with you.  I cannot begin to tell you how much fun I've had taking care of Olive Jane all weekend and then having my daughter, daughter-in-law and all 3 grandkids here yesterday afternoon.  I put aside all creative projects, household jobs, and everything but just playing and enjoying being a grandma.  I loved it!  It did leave me a little tired though, so I'm going to bring in a couple of friends to help me keep up with my posts for a couple of days. 

So again I ask, what's one of the absolutely very best things about sharing your love of paper crafting with others?  It's when they share back with you.  Today's post is brought to you by my wonderful and talented friend, Laura.  She used to live within walking distance of my house and we had many wonderful times getting together to create fun projects.  She's in my downline and, even though her husband's work sent them packing and relocating, we keep in touch with emails, phone chats and, believe it or not, lots of snail mail.

Today, I want to share some of the cards I've received from her that I just love.  I keep them close and they make me happy whenever I look at them.


She sent this photo to me by email and shared more goodies:
Thank you, Laura!  I miss you!!!

In the past, I've had a lot of health problems that have left me home, recovering for a while.  I cannot begin to tell you how many times people have told me:  "I wanted to send you a card, but I knew I couldn't make one as nice as what you do."  I wish they would realize that, when I receive a hand made card, I don't judge or compare it to my work or anyone else's.  I rejoice that they cared enough to make something special - just for me.  Don't ever hesitate to send love and caring to someone because you're waiting to make something better.  If you're sending your best, what more could anyone want? ... and, by the way, I think Laura's cards are gorgeous!!!  I'll bet yours are, too.
Never underestimate the power of sending/sharing a hand made card with someone.  It sends so much love and caring. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...