Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards, Part 5

Today, we arrive at Part 5, the last of my little series on cards made from our Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards.  Again, I have chosen to use an elaborate font, as the card background already has quite enough design.  It doesn't get any quicker or easier than this.
The text is from the same stamp set I used in my last post --- Million and One.  I used our Petite Petals stamp set to create a coordinating envelope.
... and with my previous card...
... and all 5 of my cards...

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...