Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Want a Dramatic Card? Add Crushed Curry!

Would you like to create a dramatic color story?  Add Crushed Curry to Basic Black.  Now, you've got drama.  This is just a fun card.  It's quick and cute and yet quite ... well... dramatic.  I wouldn't send it to just anyone, but a good friend would be tickled, I think.  Our new On Film framelits dies are certainly fun.  They come with quite a few interesting pieces.  I look forward to trying those, too, on a future project.
Our new Kaleidoscope DSP has Crushed Curry in it, so I used a piece of it to line my envelope.  I don't think I could send a card in a plain envelope anymore.  It just wouldn't feel right.
Before I go, speaking of drama today, check out this little doll baby and her hat.
Isn't that the cutest hat ever... and a mighty good treat... not to mention my gorgeous doll baby.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...