Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hooray for Today!

This will be a short and sweet post today, as I have little Olive Jane coming for a visit.  The boys are coming over to play with her, too.  I'm so glad they love getting together and playing with their little cousin.  Now, to convince Ben that when she is 9, they will have moved up in their ages as well.  I think he had visions of some day all 3 of them being the same age.  Aaron's goal is to teach her to draw.  Isn't that sweet?

I think these cards say it all for this day.  Hooray for today!  These are 5-inch square cards.  We no longer carry the large, square envelopes, so you make your own envelopes for them, using the Envelope Punch Board --- one of my favorite new stamping toys:) 
I try to make every day be a 'Hooray for Today' kind of day.  It's a great way to remember and appreciate your blessings and to make the most of each and every day.  I wish you a 'Hooray for Today' kind of day!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...