Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring is here? Really? Well, maybe we can pretend it is!

Before my cold reached the point of no return, I did get some cleaning and decorating done, to celebrate Spring.  I don't often get a cold like this and it's really gotten the best of me.  Seeing my decorations in place already, puts a smile on my face.  I'll start by sharing a few ideas with you from what I put on my front porch.


Now, let's move inside and see what I have to share with you.
I love bunnies.  They are kind of everywhere right now:)


I had a brainstorm to stack my old books and school bell on top of this old scale.  The bell was a gift to my mom from a former school teacher.  She actually used it to call in the children from the school yard.  Being a former teacher myself, I love it and treasure the memories.

In my next post, I'll share some of my favorite new decorations.  I just finished making them.  We'll be in the dining room for this.  
Then...
Come back soon to see some new goodies in my studio and to learn some tips for organizing your crafting space.  Have a great day!


Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day and come back soon for more design inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...