Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sometimes, you have to go in a new direction.

Sometimes, regardless of how you think you have it all planned, you end up needing to go in a different direction with your life.  After long deliberation, I have decided to close my Prairie Treasures booth in the Root Cellar of the Wildflour.  With the health problems I've had, it has become a little too difficult to keep up with it all.  I have loved being a part of it all... and from the very beginning when I had to climb down make-shift steps to see, basically, an old, dusty basement.  Kelly had a dream and it was a good one.  I hope the Root Cellar is around for a long, long time.

I have a super 'March Madness' sale going on now through March 28 and then that will be it.  I'll keep a mini Prairie Treasures area in my storage room at home, for my customers, and then spend my work time focusing on my classes.
Come back soon to see some new goodies in my studio and to learn some tips for organizing your crafting space.  Have a great day!


Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day and come back soon for more design inspiration.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...