Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Soft and Pretty Pool Party... and our February Winners

Today, let's go for a very soft, fresh look.  This card reminds me of early Spring... soft, subtle colors... crisp and fresh.  It includes soft layers, embossing (2 ways) and lots of embellishments.  Enjoy the card and then be sure to keep scrolling down to see the winners of our February drawing.  Yes, I said winners.
Embossing:
1.  a layer of dots with our Decorative Dots embossing folder
2.  added details of lines forming a frame around the layer of dots,
          created with our Simply Scored Tool
The coordinating envelope is lined with Sweet Sorbet DSP.

... and now... our February winners for our monthly drawing... Yes, I chose TWO this time, because I wasn't able to teach any classes or hold any events in January.  Drum roll, please... and the February winners are.........
     Julie D.
     Linda B.
Congrats, you two.  I will be sending an email confirmation.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...