Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Playing with DSP, Part 5

Today is a short post for two reasons.  First of all, I have a horrible chest cold and do not feel very well at all.  Secondly, it's just quick and easy to share Part 5 of my series with you.  If you follow my blog, these may look familiar.  Why am I sharing them again?  Well, they're cute AND we'll be making these at my April 7 class on Playing with DSP.  These are treat holders that are super cute, easy to make and are a bit addictive.  So... you have been warned.
I do have one more part in this series, which will be brand new --- not even included in the photo in the side bar.  Be sure to come back for Part 6, the final part in the series, and see what it is!

We'll be making cards and projects featured in this series at my April 7 Monday Night Stampers class.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day and come back soon for more design inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...