Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Playing with DSP, Part 3

As we continue our little series on playing with DSP, I have a great card to share with you today.  Well, actually, I have 2 cards.  I love, love, love creating black and white designs.  They just speak to me.  We'll be making one of these cards at my next Monday Night Stampers class, in April.  Both cards feature the folded frames technique and both cards feature photopolymer stamps that I designed myself, with our new personalized stamp options.
Close-ups of the stamps I designed:

We'll be making cards featured in this series at my April 7 Monday Night Stampers class.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...