Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Playing with DSP, Part 2

Today, we'll continue our little series on playing with DSP as I share another card with you.  This one, features a beautiful layer of vellum, as well as embossed vellum layered flowers.  Vellum is a wonderful CS to use when you want to use a certain color but want it to be an even softer shade.  If you saw my previous post with my Swallowtail framed project, remember that I used vellum over the DSP in the center of the frame, to give a softer look to the background.  I used this same kind of technique for the main layer of my card.  I've lined the envelope to help it coordinate with my card.
By the way...
Happy Spring!  As it is still a chilly 36 degrees here in the Land of Lincoln today, my husband told me:  "Merry Spring."  Not funny!  Maybe if I keep making Spring cards, it will finally warm up.
We'll be making this card, along with cards featured in this series, at my April 7 Monday Night Stampers class.  At the class, I'll share several ways to successfully attach vellum to your projects without having the adhesive show.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...