Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

My New Card Display

I put up a new 'clothesline' for displaying cards in my studio.  It is working out very well to use it for class previews.  Here are all the projects for Friday, March 14, so you can see them all at a glance.  We'll be working with some super fun water coloring techniques and playing with using DSP as a part of our design.  Each card has layers of delicious texture.  Each card is unique in its design.  Each card is super fun to create and I hope you'll join us for this class.  Scroll down to see further details on this class, as well as other upcoming events.

Close-ups:



- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...