Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

More Spring Decor... Pinterest Inspired

Today's post is a Spring centerpiece I made that was inspired by Pinterest.  I've been seeing several posts showing 3-tiered centerpieces, using eggs, bunnies, birds and such on each of the tiers and really like them a lot.  I decided that I could use a 3-tiered server that I already had and try my hand at it.
I tore up some old Card Stock to line each of the 3 tiers, so the grasses wouldn't fall through and make a mess.  I then used another idea I saw on Pinterest --- little 'nests' in vintage molds.  Look closely and you can see mine on the middle and bottom tiers.  This was such a fun project and, because I already had it all planned in my head, it went together very quickly.  The best part of all --- I did NOT have to go out and purchase anything new to use in this project.  I already had everything on hand.  I love it when that happens.
I hope some of my decor ideas will inspire you to try some projects for your own home.

Come back soon to see some new goodies in my studio and to learn some tips for organizing your crafting space.  Have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day and come back soon for more design inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...