Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Mini Celebration!

Today's project was inspired by my friend Janet Wakeland, a very talented demonstrator and one I truly admire because she is so willing to share her ideas with everyone.  Using the free Heartfelt Banner Kit from our Sale-A-Bration, I created some pennant flags.  If you follow my blog, you know how much I love ribbons and lace, so I added some to my pennant flags.  Don't they make you feel like you're having a mini celebration?
I spritzed my canvas pennants and hearts with my reinker/alcohol mix to color them to coordinate with the other banner pieces.
They coordinate nicely with the banner I made.  Here's a close-up of 1 of them.
March 31 is the last day of Sale-A-Bration, so get an order in while you still have time and see what you can make with a banner kit or one of our other freebies from Sale-A-Bration.  If you already have a kit on hand, break it out and get going. 
Be sure to come back soon because today's post is actually a lead-in to a little series I'm making on organizing your crafting space.  To me, that includes a bit of 'pretty' in with all the working areas.  Who couldn't work better with some cute little pennant flags decorating their space?  Come on back and check out what I have for you next!


Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day and come back soon for more design inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...