Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thinlits Circle Card Calendars

As promised, I have more calendars ready to share with you today.  These are an original design I came up with for using our Thinlits Circle Card dies.  I do believe these are my favorites, although I really love the easel calendars, too.  I gave one to my mother-in-law last night, along with one of my baby file folder treats and she was delighted.  It's so fun to share.  

This first calendar is decorated with Modern Medley DSP, Crushed Curry chevron ribbon, and a flower, which I stamped, punched and curled a bit.  The flower is from our Mixed Bunch flower stamp set and coordinating punch.
Up next, some calendars decorated with our Kaleidoscope DSP.  The Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry are welcome colors this time of year and make a beautiful color story.  I used the same flower, but this time I used just a little knotted 'sprig' of chevron ribbon instead of wrapping it around the calendar.
Which one do you like the best?
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day and come back soon for more design inspiration.


Now, go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...