Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Matchbook Mini Album

I have another mini album to share with you today.  This one is a wonderful color story of Coastal Cabana and Real Red.  It is made with our little Sweetheart Treat Bags.  You could use any small sized treat bag to create a project like this.  I figured out my dimensions by working around the size of the bags and planning how many bags I wanted to use in my book.  It was a pretty easy project to create.


After I made the one below, I went back and added an embossed strip.  I just felt it begged for another bit of texture.  These cute little bags are no longer available but, as I mentioned, you could use any size little treat bag for a similar project.  If they were taller than you wanted, you could cut them down.  I actually did cut these down a bit.
I hope this inspires you to try a mini album of your own.  If you live in the area, you can come and make this one at my April Scraps and Prayers class:)

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...