Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Let's Talk Cards, Part 1

While I have been recovering from my knee surgery, I have had a little more time to explore new techniques, revisit old favorites and try some cards with more detail and some 'wow factor' for some of my next classes.

Today, let's talk about my Friday Night Cards Class.  I am bumping up this class, by featuring a smaller number of cards we'll make, to allow time to create cards with more detail, new techniques, and/or special 'wow factor' details... all of which require more time.  I feel like my group is ready to bump it up a bit.  Here's a sneak peek at what we'll be making for our March Friday Night Cards Class.
These cards will include playing with DSP a bit and a lot of water coloring techniques.  I think you'll enjoy them a lot.  Would you like a closer look at one of the cards?  OK, here you go!
After our harsh winter that shows no end in sight, these colors are a welcome sight.  My color story:
- Pool Party
- Crisp Cantaloupe
- Pistachio Pudding

By the way, the class includes envelopes and all materials to make the cards, except your adhesive.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...