Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Let's talk about the party!

Let's talk about my Winter Open House Party.  It's cold.  It's way too cold.  It's blah.  It's winter.  We are tired of it.  Let's have a stampin' party and forget about this winter that won't go away.  Because I'm just now getting back to holding regular classes again, I have new inspiration for you everywhere you look in my studio.  I've cleaned up and rearranged my studio... again:)  I've made all kinds of scrapbook pages, 3-D projects and tons of cards.  I've been designing lots of new card designs and enjoying the time to do it.  Every card/project you see will be brand new!!!  I want to share it all with you!

The party is Sunday, February 23, from 2:00-5:00.  
Sign up by Feb. 22 and yes, you may sign up to bring a friend or two.

Come by my Winter Open House Party if you live in the area and enjoy FOUR cute little projects.  Yes!  You heard me!  Four projects!  It's my gift to you to help us all get through the winter.  If you've been away for a long time, are new to my studio, or just want to get back to more stamping with me, this is your opportunity.  This is a 'no fee' event but I'd like you to let me know (RSVP) if you plan to attend, so I can be sure to have enough kits ready for our projects.  Can you think of a friend or two to bring with you?  Let me know about that, too.

Come see all my new projects in person, enjoy some refreshments, do some stamping and enjoy socializing with fellow paper crafters.  Here's what we'll be making:
No... I'm not telling you what the surprise is inside the goodie bag, but it's worth a woo hoo!

Let's kick it up a notch!
How about a winter boutique / mini garage sale?  I have that, too!!!!!  I've cleaned up and cleared out my storage room until it looks like a work of art.  I'm almost tempted to post a photo to let you see how great it looks... but I won't.

Let's kick it up another notch!!!
How about some FREE shopping at my winter boutique / mini garage sale?  For every dollar you spend on ordering new products, you will get credit for that same amount to spend at my little sale... just like I did at my New Catalog Party.  It's so much fun and you'll get some great bargains.

Sound like fun?  You'd better believe it!  You won't want to miss out on any of it.  Let me hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...