Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kaleidoscope Treats

Today I'll share my Kaleidoscope Treats.  I call them this because they're decorated with our Kaleidoscope DSP and coordinating colors of CS.  I've used Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, and Crushed Curry.  Things couldn't look much brighter or happier!  They're wrapped in gold and white Bakers Twine.  Each has a delicious treat inside:)  Take a look.


Come back soon for more projects using the Envelope Punch Board.  I've been working on quite a few --- so much fun!!!  Before you go, here's a sneak peek at some projects I'll be sharing soon.  These were unbelievably addictive!


Have a great day and go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...