Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kaleidoscope Layout

In my last post, I shared more treat holders that I created, using our Kaleidoscope DSP.  Today, I'll share a layout I created using these bright and colorful designer papers.  I'm glad I finished this 'photo shoot' long before our snowstorm hit.
Right now, my front porch is covered with part of the snow that has blanketed our area.  It was snowing hard enough to blow right up onto the porch.  I may be taking photos indoors for a while.   It's easier to take indoor shots (no wind or weather to fight against) but more difficult for me to get the lighting I want.  This is something I keep working on from time to time, trying to get a good indoor setup for photo shoots of my projects.

Are you wondering where I got some of the rectangular and half-circle pieces?  They are left over from my Celebration Add-On Kit.  It's the one with Bermuda Bay.  The little punched triangles are made using our new Triangle Punch.  I love it!  There are also some very cute and very tiny little punched banner pieces.  These were created using our new Banner Punch, free with qualifying Sale-A-Bration orders!  If it's not a must-have on your wish list, it should be.
I hope you are keeping well and keeping warm.  Our snow is beautiful... but... really... I'm ready for Spring.  I plan to hole up in my studio and spend my day creating.  Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by my little blogspot.


Have a great day and go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...