Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happenings!

My 'Happenings' today are from our Happenings Simply Created Card Kit.  I will admit that I often have mixed feelings about kits.  They can hold back my creativity or they are too simple, so I may not like them as much as 'starting from scratch' ... OR... I DO like them for the challenge of trying to make something different than the originally intended projects... OR... I DO like them because I can make some great projects in a short amount of time... OR... I DO like them because they are just really great projects... AND at a reasonable price.

This kit falls into the 'really great projects' category for me.  I think they are really, really nice cards... AND you still have some flexibility of changing them up a bit.  I think my 'do like' list is longer than my 'not so much' list.

Here's what I made:
 ... and this...
 ... and this...
... and I stamped coordinating envelopes...
The kit includes enough card bases, envelopes and embellishments to make 15 cards!  Another reason to like this kit... the price.  In my next post, I'll share some more creative ideas using another kit!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...