Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Good As Gold Mini Album

Let's take another look today at my little mini album.  This is made with 5 little note cards from our Good As Gold Card Kit.  The cover is made with Bermuda Bay, with an extra layer that is embossed.  I have been using a lot of Bermuda Bay lately because it does a good job of chasing away that winter blah feeling you get this time of year.

This little mini album is the one we'll be making at my March 10 Scraps and Prayers class.   I've had a lot of comments and compliments on it, so I am really looking forward to making it at our class.

I also made a Tangerine Tango album and used parts of a Good As Gold card for the extra layer on the front and back covers.  These little albums are so cute and would be great to carry in your purse or brief case as a little brag book.  The one on the left has an unexpected sparkle that the camera didn't pick up too well.  Some of the polka dots are a shiny gold.  This works well for a cover.
I was just thinking:  The kit comes with 8 cards.  You could make a mini album like my Bermuda Bay album + 2 cards and then use the last card to make the Tangerine Tango album on the left.  You'd have to use white pages inside or get another kit to make the sparkle pages.  This makes a kit go pretty far!  Of course, if you got the second kit, you could have a few cards left over and make some of the cute treat bags or other projects I showed you here.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...