Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Coaster Calendars Everywhere!

I'm just now getting around to sharing my coaster calendars with you.  I've made somewhere around a hundred of them, I think (just this year).  I gave my husband a box of them Sunday morning and told him to just give them out to anyone and everyone that he ran into that morning.   He shared with all his Sunday School class, stuffed boxes for office staff and then just shared with friends and all.  This is just a fun way I can share a little cheer with everyone.

It was so much fun when I took treats to give to medical staff at my last doctor's appointment and I knew he would enjoy passing out calendars.  They have a magnet on the back so you can stick them up on the fridge or on a filing cabinet.  I always seem to enjoy making coaster calendars each year and love giving a variety of choices to everyone.  Bill says they had fun picking through the box and choosing which one they liked the best.

Here are just some of the many that I made.  The first ones are made with Modern Medley DSP.
These are made with Retro Fresh DSP.
These are made with Sweet Sorbet DSP.
Most of them have ribbon tied through a punched hole, but a few have a knotted ribbon glued directly to the top.  Some of the punched flowers have candy dots in the center and some have glitter glue.  All the flowers are added with 2-3 glue dots, to give them a little added dimension.

I'm really into making fun things to share this year.  Bill and I are going to a Valentine's Day dinner this Friday night.  I am going to surprise everyone at our table with a stamped something special.  I think it will really be fun!

I've come up with some brand new designs for calendars this year, so be sure to check back soon and see what I designed.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.


Have a great day and go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...