Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

... and yet more treats!

Yes, I did.  I made more treat holders.  These are just stinkin' cute!  The first treats were made with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch and the box-shaped treat holder has a treat bag inside from our Twisty Treats kit (free Sale-A-Bration item).  I have Hershey Kisses inside my treat boxes, but they would hold a variety of little goodies. 
I knew how to make a treat holder, but Julie Davison showed how to make a little box inside it, so the treats are held nicely in place.

I've seen a lot of boxes and treat holders online lately and lots with the word bubbles on them.  I added a word bubble to my tag, as well.  The tag is part of the Twisty Treats kit.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world.
Have a great day and come back soon for more design inspiration.


Now, go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...