Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

... AND THEN SHE MADE ...

The title speaks volumes for my total crafting frenzy of late.  I have been holed up, staying warm, and creating up a storm.  I love it!  In a previous post, I gave you a sneak peek at some extra treat holders on which I was working.  I've finished those this week, and then some.  I've made bags, boxes, more bags, more boxes, and then some... exploring new kinds of containers for all things chocolate.  Tell me what you think!

baby file folders... bags (decorated now)...

...bags...

... boxes ...

... more bags ...

... and more bags ...
... and boxes:)
One thing I learned... as I worked on each new kind of treat holder, it became my new favorite:)  I hope you enjoyed some of the products from my week of crafting frenzy.  I certainly had a good time!


Have a great day and go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...