Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

What have I been doing? Part 2

I've been putting my MDS journals to good use lately, in working on my class plans.  I cannot physically work a long time in my studio, so I work with pen and paper.  I've written down ideas of things I want to make for my Prairie Treasures booth, too.  So many ideas... so little time.  I cannot understand at all why some people get bored being at home.  I just won't have it!
I designed these journals using My Digital Studio and had them printed up for me.  I've used them a lot.  It's more fun to stay organized when you have cute journals:)

The bulk of my planning has gone into upcoming classes.  I can't wait to share some of my ideas with you!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...