Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Sprucing Up My Studio

Today's post has some fun sneak peeks.  You'll have to keep coming back to get the whole story.  First up, I've been doing some sprucing up in my studio.  I enjoy giving it a new look frequently and every time we come out with new products, I just have to show off some of them in my studio.  I enjoy making new projects and enjoy having a place to display them where not only my customers can see them but I can enjoy them myself - each and every day.

I love our new spiral flower die!  You can make bunches of flowers --- in any color you'd like, paper or CS!  I used mine to decorate a banner.  Here's a little sneak peek at the banner.  You'll have to come back soon to see the rest of the banner. 
 Here's the spiral flower die.
Click here to see a video about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NNmnSTl8LBM

Come back soon to see the entire banner.  I love it! 

And next up, I want to share with you my newly redecorated bulletin board.  
The left half is cork, so I ironed on some of our retired fabric.  I've been using a lot of black and white in my studio, to create a neutral canvas where I can show off any color I want and have it really look great.  The right half is magnetic, so I decided to cover it with DSP.  I made the little magnets with some of our buttons.  The little banner is made with layers punched from CS.  The flowers are from one of our kits.  I love how they look in the antique pitcher.
I think I'll enjoy the new look for a long time.

Click here to take a tour of my studio.

Next up, I'll share the entire banner AND a special project I made with some of our Modern Medley DSP.  It's also for my studio, as well as an upcoming class:)

Don't forget to mark your calendars for some stamping fun!  
Click here to see my upcoming classes and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...