Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Some of my Christmas projects...

While I continue my recovery, I thought I'd share some of my Christmas projects with you today.  These are in my Prairie Treasures booth now, unless they've already gone to a 'new home.'  Perhaps these will inspire you to start early to create some projects for next Christmas.  I plan to continue making Christmas projects all year this year, so I'll have lots of goodies to enjoy next Christmas.  By the way, I'm starting a WINTER SALE in my Prairie Treasures booth, so you should go down to the Wildflour and check out all the bargains.  Take a fun break from the winter cold!








Be sure to click on the 'My Classes' tab at the top to check out my upcoming class schedules.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...