Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cash or Gift Card Holder, Part 4

As I mentioned in my last post, this version has the most unique look of all the cash, check, gift card holders that I've shared with you so far.  It's the same Winter Frost DSP, but has a really bright look to it.  This would work for Christmas or a winter birthday.  I think it's soooooo pretty! 
If you make up several at a time, you'll be ready for Christmas, parties, winter birthdays... whatever you need next.  They're pretty easy and so much fun to make!
Here are the others I've shared.  I think I'll try a Valentine's Day version next:)
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon for more design inspiration.  Have a great day and please, go stamp something!!!

Don't forget to mark your calendars for some stamping fun!  
Click to see my upcoming classes and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...