Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cash or Gift Card Holder, Part 2

Today, I have another cash or gift card holder and this one has a pretty shine to the paper.  I made this for a customer for their gift giving this last Christmas, but it could easily work for a winter birthday.  Slip off the 'belly band' and raise the front flap to reveal the pocket inside.  You can add cash, check or a gift card.  The bow just makes it look so pretty!  I'm off to get an MRI on my knee today and then I hope to hole up in my studio and make some Valentine cards.  It snowed here again last night, so I hope it won't be too slippery for me to get around.
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and please, go stamp something!!!

Don't forget to mark your calendars for some stamping fun!  
Click to see my upcoming classes and events.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...