Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cards with a Surprise, Part 3

Today's card is another version of the one in my previous post.  I can imagine how much fun it would be to receive a card like this, lift the flap and pull up the surprise inside it --- fun message and/or gift card!!!  I made this one for Christmas, but it could easily be adapted for most any occasion.
I love the soft colors in this color story.

Using coordinating stamps and punches makes for a quick job of adding a great tag to your card.  We have many options for other stamp/punch combinations for adapting the tag on your card.

Change out the design to use for a winter birthday by removing the ornament tag and replacing it with a birthday tag.  Did you notice that I added some scallop trim to the inside of the flap?  This really dresses up the card.

Don't forget to mark your calendars for some stamping fun!  
Click to see my upcoming classes and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...