Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Burlap Bonanza, Part 1

Before Christmas, I made a lot of projects using burlap --- mostly our burlap ribbon.  It is the most wonderful ribbon and it's super easy to work with it.  I'll start this little mini series with the smallest of my burlap trees.  These were made with loops of burlap ribbon.
I started at the bottom of a styrofoam cone (10" tall) and worked my way up to the top.  The ribbon at the top is our natural ribbon.  I think it adds a nice, finishing touch to the little tree.  Everything is attached using a hot glue gun.
As you can see, these trees coordinate very nicely with my burlap-wrapped snowflakes and stars wreath.  Burlap is a very popular item right now.
Don't forget my upcoming schedule of classes and events.  (Click here to see.)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...