We made the Calypso Coral version at my workshop last week.
- Stamp your flowers (Secret Garden stamp set) with VersaMark ink.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Gather some old containers from brads, buttons or embossing powders.
- Mix reinker (in the color of your choice) with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (a few drops).
- Using an Aqua Painter, stir it up and paint on the mixture of reinker/shimmer paint. The embossing helps to keep the reinker inside the line, making it super easy to paint them.
- Let the ink/paint mixture dry.
- Cut out the flowers using our framelits, for a quick and easy way to have perfect cuts every time.
- Now create your card, using your beautiful flowers.
Be sure to really clean your Aqua Painter, to get out all the Shimmer Paint.
I used Calypso Coral and Regal Rose reinkers on the coral cards, with Calypso Coral card stock.
I used Daffodil Delight reinker for all the flower centers.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.