Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Guessing Game, Part 7... and the Finale... and a super fun video!

Today brings the close of my little mini series on design inspiration.  This card includes dry embossing and heat embossing.  After you enjoy my creations, please click on the link to a video that is really fun.  I know you'll love it.  My cousin from Australia sent it to me. 


 ... and the design inspiration... from the large, upper right section of my framed project:
I hope you've enjoyed my little mini series.  Please leave me a comment if you have suggestions for future mini series posts.  I love hearing from you.

To wrap it all up, here are all the card designs and their source of inspiration:

... and now, for some entertainment:
This will brighten your day.

Outstanding performance lip syncing by 4 young kids.  Gotta Love the Bass Singer - he is an absolute riot!  Enjoy!!

http://www.flixxy.com/kids-lip-syncing-a-wonderful-christmas-song.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...