Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Guessing Game, Part 6

I have another card design for you today that was inspired by my Season of Style framed project.  I love the wreath.  If you look closely, you can see that I've used my little trick of double embossing on the Cherry Cobbler piece directly behind the wreath.


Today's design inspiration came from the lower left corner.
... and my previous card design inspired by this framed project:
Thanks for stopping by.  I have one more design inspiration to share with you in my next post.  After that, I'll be sharing some gift card holders that could work for cash or a check as well.  Come back and see how I dress up the presentation to show off how special it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...