Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Winter Frost Cards... a Closer Look

Let's take a closer look at my Winter Frost card set.  We'll be making these at my Christmas Retreat.  Scroll down to see optional dates to attend.  I made a box for them, using our new Punch Board.  I just love it when you can find multiple uses for a tool.




The box holds all 4 cards AND their coordinating envelopes.  I've used our Winter Frost DSP and a multitude of stamps, punches and embossing folders.  Our new Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating framelits work perfectly for the embellishment on the box.  I needed to start with a 9" square for the box, so I used our Smoky Slate CS and did all the scoring and punching with our Punch Board.  In the class, I'll share how to make the hexagon border around the stamped and punched hexagon shape.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...