Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Stuffing and Stamp-A-Stack... Card 1

As I write this post, my house is filled with the beautiful smell of stuffing.  My husband's Sunday School class is hosting our church's Thanksgiving Dinner tonight and he is making tons of stuffing --- one of his specialties.  While I fight the urge to go gobble some, let's take a look at one of my Stamps-A-Stack cards for this Sunday afternoon. 

Because Stamp-A-Stack cards need to be able to be made a little more quickly, I rely heavily on dies and punches to make the cards quick to assemble but still quite nice.  This one features our Festive Flurries dies, several punches and some Season of Style DSP.  A nice thing about the 3-D tree is that it will fold flat to put into an envelope.  Here are all the Stamp-A-Stack cards.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...