Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stamp-A-Stack for Christmas... Card 5

Before I share the last of my Stamp-A-Stack cards, I'd like to say that I had a fabulous time teaching my holiday cards class at our library yesterday.  It's always fun to meet new people.  Many of them had never stamped before and I had the pleasure of introducing them to the joy of creating something fun and beautiful. They did a great job.

While talking about scrapbooking, I mentioned that one of my special (ongoing) projects is working on my heritage album.  From that discussion came suggestions for my teaching a class on making heritage albums.  I would love that, but that's a whole separate post for another day.

Now, my last card for the Stamp-A-Stack.  Think snow!



- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...