Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stamp-A-Stack for Christmas... Card 4

I'm so excited to be heading for the Forsyth Library today for a big holiday cards class.  This will be a fun day.  Before I take off, I want to share another card from my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack class.  This card has some very subtle and very gorgeous shimmer to it, as well as the silver glimmer.
The texture comes from an extra tone-on-tone layer of Always Artichoke, embossed with tiny polka dots.  The subtle shimmer comes from stamping the tree on Shimmery White CS and the silver glimmer is from our Glimmer Paper.  I think I've gone through about 5 or 6 packs of it this week.  Expect to see a lot of gorgeous silver glimmer in the near future:)  I also added two strips of our gorgeous silver ribbon.
Come back to see a closer look at the snowman card and then I'll be moving on to other projects to share with you.  Have a great day!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...