Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Season of Style Cards... a Closer Look

We have one last 'closer look' to take at my Christmas Retreat projects and that's my 4 Season of Style cards and coordinating envelopes, all of which fit into a cute little coordinating box.  The box was made with our new Envelope Punch Board.  It's basically a 3-D envelope and holds all 4 cards and their coordinating (lined) envelopes.  Let's get started.



You may have noticed on my Winter Frost cards that I used the same design template on each of them.  On today's cards, I not only used the same template but actually made doubles of two color stories.  All of this was planned intentionally, to save working time at the retreat.  We are making so many wonderful projects that I wanted to be sure we had time to finish all the cards.

Here again are all the projects:
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...