Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Look what I've made for our Christmas Retreat!

I have lots to share today, so let's jump right into it!  Here are the projects I've made for our Christmas Retreat.  I had sooooo much fun making all of them!  I will have more details and a closer look at each project in future posts.  Today, I wanted to be sure you got a sneak peek at all of them.  Please check my schedule for SEVERAL ALTERNATE DATES for my Christmas Retreat, so you can find a time that works for you. 
My Christmas Retreat involves 5 projects... and some snacks...

ONE --- a beautiful 'Joy' banner.  This coordinates with our Winter Wreath and the frameable project below (FOUR):

TWO --- 4 cards using our beautiful Winter Frost DSP AND a wonderful box to hold them all.  Would you believe the box actually holds all 4 cards AND 4 coordinating, lined envelopes?  I made it with our new Punch Board!

THREE --- 4 cards (2 of each design) with our Season of Style DSP AND a box for them (lined envelopes included).  I'll share a little trick with you on how I made the snowflake have the white highlights.

FOUR --- a super favorite of mine --- a frameable Christmas project, featuring rich layers and textures, Winter Frost DSP and lots of shimmer and sparkle.  I used a white shadowbox frame for this one because I didn't want to stop and paint one of my black frames.

FIVE --- a gorgeous 3-D snowflake ornament.  I've made 3 different versions.  You get to make one to take home and hang on your tree or use it as a wonderful gift for a special someone.  It is double-sided!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...